Requisition ID 19184BR
Job Title Human Resources Manager
Division MedSurg Ops
Business Unit Kalamazoo Ops
Business Functions Human Resources/Recruiting
Business Sub:Functions General/Other: Human Resources
Country United States
Job Description The Human Resources Manager is responsible for developing strategic business partnerships within the Kalamazoo Campus Operations organization in an effort to provide sound direction and guidance at all levels within the organization.
Within the first (30) thirty days, spend time with a tightly knit team of human resources partners in order to build trusting relationships based on a deep understanding of each individuals roles as well to gain overall knowledge of the entire HR process. Participate in weekly staff meetings where discussions and debates of current employee relations issues within organization take place. Listen with an open ear to others thoughts and feedback.
1. Works as a liaison between departmental management and the recruitment team to ensure a focused and effective approach to talent selection. Actively interviews and recruits as needed to support the efforts of the recruitment team.
2. Supports management in the strategic planning for human resources and maximizing of efficiencies.
3. Facilitates training and development activities as appropriate. These activities may include, but are not limited to: required HR:related compliance trainings, team building and profile tools, 360 Feedback, individual development plants, etc.
4. Provides guidance in support of performance management. These activities may include, but are not limited to, succession planning, coordinating quarterly staffing reviews, terminations, review and approval of performance reviews, etc.
5. Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of projects and programs as assigned by management, examples may include: acquisition readiness, compensation, training and development.
6. Implementation and administration of departmental Q12 surveys and feedback sessions. Provides support to leadership with regard to employee engagement.
7. Responsible for providing proactive leadership to the organization with regard to amendments of policy, organizational changes to ensure compliance, recommendations for business solutions.
8. Actively participate in the ongoing development of a corporate culture that strives to achieve the highest ethical standards. This is accomplished by conducting all business affairs ethically and lawfully and by ensuring open, honest communication without fear of retaliation.
9. Will plan, evaluate, research and recommend systematic and/or process improvements for the Human Resources function
10. Will partner with HR shared services
(recruitment, training, benefits, compensation, etc) to provide quality service to employees and leadership.
11. Management responsibility for 1:2 Kalamazoo Campus Operations Human Resources professionals.